Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wallpaper Roundup

Wallpaper continues to be a strong trend into 2014.
While looking through wallpaper designs for my clients, a few caught my eye and
thought I'd share with my lovely readers.

All over subtle patterns

Polly Wreford

via Real Simple

via DecorPad

You all know I love a black accent wall, this patterned black wallpaper would definitely do the trick.

via DecorPad

A bold statement.



via DecorPad

via DecorPad

via Pinterest

Loving ombre wallpaper.  

Sisa Sundling

Saralle

Gray grass cloth wallpaper.

via DecorPad

A little shine.

via Domino Magazine

Hudson Design

Sorry for the lack of blogs into the new year, will update more soon. Make sure to follow me
on my Facebook Page and my new Instigram account (SaimaNasim) for more updates.


4 comments:

Fariha Wajid said...

Salaam!

I recently did a quick post on some of my favorite blogs and your blog is included in the list. I hope that's alright with you! I just wanted to share your blog, because I think it's wonderful! Keep up the great work!

- Fariha
simplyeverythingandmore.com

Saima said...

Thank you Fariha!

CREATIVE MIND said...

very nice! keep sharing :)

Thanks,
Khadija
www.creativekhadija.com

Saima said...

Thanks Khadija! Great to see so many talented bloggers out there!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2012)