Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Our Master Bedroom

Can't believe I haven't had a chance to blog in such a long time.

Well today, I'm sharing a few pictures of our master bedroom as
promised to my readers a few weeks back.

It all started with the paint color. I was looking for a the perfect shade
of blue.
Once I found it, my husband
and I began discussing what we could do with the
paint to add something unique to the room...
we came up with painting an arch!

I've been working with my painter for over a year now and I can say he completely gets my vision, which is such a blessing for any designer.

He did an excellent job with the arch, it definitely is the focal point of the room!






5 comments:

Debora said...

Love it Saima! It feels like Morocco! Great job! -Amira

Femida Baiga said...

Absolutely Gorgeous Saima!

Femida

Saima said...

Thanks Debora and Femida! Was definitely going for a updated Moroccan feel :)

Omaira said...

Very exquisite. Modern Moroccan. Beautiful and so serene. I particularly like the painted mirrored night table. Are those pieces of your wall paper from the other room that you framed or just images? Either way, it looks gorgeous. Love the gold mirror. Are you going to post any of your children's rooms? Currently working on my son's so always looking for ideas.

Saima said...

Thanks Omaira and you really have a good eye... those are pieces of my wallpaper framed! Kids rooms are so much fun, I'll see I may post them. Will let you know :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2012)