Monday, July 29, 2013

Eid Creations: Product Review

How things have changed, I remember just a few
years back not being able to find Ramadan/Eid decor
that I liked. Now there are tons of
great options for Muslim families.

One of those companies is Eid Creations
I was contacted by Rana to do a review of any product of my choice.
Since I've already reviewed paper products, banners etc in the past, I had her send
me a gift bag and cupcake toppers . I requested the Henna Edible Cupcake Toppers
but they were out of stock. Thought they were so unique and they'd
save me some time decorating our Eid cupcakes this year... oh well.

I received the items in a fun colorful envelope which contained
the Happy Eid cupcake wrapper/ toppers
along with an Eid gift bag.





I'm definitely impressed with the quality of the gift bag, it's sturdy enough for a heavy
toy. One of the straps did come out though, I had to readjust it which was an easy fix.

The cupcake toppers make a bold statement. The wrapper was easy
to put around the cupcake and gave a simple cupcake a
festive feel.


Excellent products, looking forward to using more
of their items in the coming Eids.

Do check out Eid Creations Website for more info on their products.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2012)