Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Getting Ready For Ramadan: Great Find....Mini Lanterns!

I'm always on the search for new ideas to change
up my yearly Ramadan and Eid decor.
During my search I found these perfect sized
lanterns!


They fit nicely on my fireplace mantel. I'm also
thinking of grouping
two or three on a table runner as a centerpiece for Iftaar/Eid dinners. 
And for that 
festive ambiance, these lanterns will work perfectly in smaller spaces throughout my home with a candle inside.



** A number of you have been asking me for sometime now where to find lanterns; If anyone
is interested in purchasing these type of lanterns, let me know!
Email: saimanasimdesign@gmail.com**

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2012)