Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My Black Wall

I did it!
A few months back I posted on painting walls black:
 (http://azzuredesign.blogspot.com/2012/06/make-it-pop.html).
I was apprehensive at first but thanks to my husbands encouragement 
I bit the bullet.
We moved in about three weeks ago and had the main floor of the house painted
right away. I had our niche, which is across from our formal living room, painted black.
I decided to add to white strips on either side to give it a more sophisticated
feel.


I love the way it turned out. It's important to remember, when doing a bold statement wall, 
to have other parts of your room compliment it. Not just what you place in front of the wall but also the room or hall it looks into.

4 comments:

Saudah Saleem Interiors said...

Looking good Saima! Very crisp and sophisticated..loving those floors too ;-)

Saima said...

Thanks Saudah! Yes, finally dark floors :)

Eric Matthew Strait Ballesteros said...

Just discovered your blog and i have bookmarked your page. Such great inspirations. This "black wall" is a favorite. Thank you!

Saima said...

Glad to hear :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2012)