Thursday, January 17, 2013

Buffet Table Makeover: DIY

We bought this buffet a couple of years ago, I was getting
bored of the drab color, instead of buying a new
piece I decided to give this one a whole new look.

The Before (sitting on an old rug ready for paint)

I prepped the table by sanding it down and of course priming it.
Once dried, I started with the paint;
went with a light blue color. 


The shape and style of the hardware worked for me so I decided to keep it. Simply
gave it a fresh coat of gold paint.




Voila, the final piece! Absolutely loved the way it turned out!

The After

We have a few changes going on at our end and this piece fits in just right. 
Will explain more soon...

2 comments:

blackboardwhitechalk said...

I just wanted to let you know that I have nominated your blog for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Thank you for your inspiration: http://blackboardwhitechalk.wordpress.com/2013/02/04/very-inspiring-blogger-award/. Please do not feel obligated to participate, but I just wanted to let you know.

Saima said...

Thanks!! Definitely feel honored :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2012)