Monday, December 31, 2012

The End Of 2012

In the spirit of looking back, I wanted to take a moment to reflect a little from this past year. It's been almost a year since I began this blog and I can't believe how much has happened since. The simple idea of this blog; to share with others my interest in fusing islamic art with modern-day interior design and offering readers tips/ideas I use on a daily basis as a designer. Through this medium I've met many extremely talented artists and entrepreneurs along the way. Many readers, friends and family continuously share that they've been inspired to bring a greater sense of design into their homes; the wider exposure has led me to clients in all parts of the world, and I personally have been learning more and developing a deeper appreciation for the beauty of Islamic art and the impact it has on design. Actually, this blog has even inspired my husband to not only develop an interest, but desire to "dabble" in design. As I wait in anticipation for what 2013 will bring for Azzure, I start the year with sharing my husband's hand drawn art.

While I was out of town for a few days my husband decided to get creative. He drew the design on canvas and found some paint in my craft cabinet to complete the project. This was his first attempt
at anything like this. I love it!



Last but not least I want to thank each and every one of you for your
continued support and encouragement. Looking forward to sharing more
in the coming year!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2012)