Thursday, November 1, 2012

Fall Color Trend 2012

Pantone's fall color trend 2012 chart showcases some lovely colors
for both fashion and interiors.


I've collected a few images showing how you can add some 
of these colors to your home.

You don't necessarily need to do an entire room makeover. Just by changing out
a few accents pieces such as vases, rugs, window coverings etc you can update the look of your space. And don't forget, a new paint color
can do wonders for a room!
Houzz.com

tumblr

Phoebe Howard Design

Via Pinterest

Hope these few examples inspire you to 
freshen up your own space!

2 comments:

Omaira said...

I love the colour options. Still can't get myself to enjoy any shade of pink though... ;)

Saima said...

I've introduced small amounts of pink into my current family room design. I'm loving it. Also, just finished up with a clients bedroom and used some pink in there :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2012)