Monday, October 8, 2012

Product Review: Little Wings Gallery Print

A couple of months ago I came across 'Little Wings Gallery'
page on Facebook. 
The art immediately stood out, not only are the prints cute
but I absolutely love the fact that each piece has something to teach our kids.

I was thrilled when Cherie, creator of these wonderful pieces,
contacted me to do a review on her products.

I received the print along with a couple of magnets in the mail.



The packaging and overall presentation was 
definitely very clean and professional. I was impressed. 


I decided to go with the green Shahadah print. I'm doing a green and blue
color theme for my children's play/game room. 
This print will fit in perfectly.

There is a tip on the inside explaining how to
uncurl your print. Even when I curled it in the opposite
direction, the print didn't lay completely flat.
Being that I'm planning on framing it, I wasn't too concerned.
Perhaps though, having it mailed out flat would be ideal.

The piece itself is excellent, exactly how I had pictured it to look.
High quality card stock paper is used giving the print durability. 



This is how I decided to frame my print. Instead of using the usual white matte, I went with a chevron patterned backdrop. A fun way to add
some color to my children's playroom!


Be sure to head on over to Little Wings Gallery Etsy Shop 
to see all the adorable prints they have to offer.
They even do custom orders!

4 comments:

Shai said...

Love it! Great framing idea too! I may copy!

Artless said...

I love it.

Cherie @ Little Wings Gallery said...

Thanks so much for the lovely review! Your framed print looks great.
In regards to shipping, due to the cost of shipping to America from Australia it is cheaper to send single prints in a postal tube and orders of 2 or more prints are sent flat :) Look forward to seeing the finished playroom!

Saima said...

Shai go right ahead :)

Cherie you're most welcome! Thanks for the info on shipping methods :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2012)