Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Eid Decor: DIY Mini Kabah

Just about a week left before Eid!

Last year, for Eid-ul-Adha, the kids and I made this 'Kabah' and a
few little sheep for our Eid decor. Loved the way it turned out.


I decided to make a few more mini Kabah's for this coming Eid. 

It's actually quite easy.

I picked up these mini boxes from Michaels.


Got out my black and gold paint.


I painted the gold first. You can of course use tape to make
the paint line neater.


These look adorable on a mantel or used as a centerpiece for
Eid dinner with family and friends!


I don't think I'll be making the sheep again this year, instead
I'm thinking of making sheep cupcakes! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How adorable, I love this idea! I think im going to make it with my son if I have time! Oh and plz post the sheep cupcakes, awesome idea :)

Rema

Saima said...

Great..... let me know how it turns out! Will do... only if they turn out good ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2012)