Friday, September 7, 2012

My New Little Friend...

Today, I'm dedicating this post to a special
little girl named Farida who lives in Sydney, Australia.

Farida's mother contacted me during Ramadan and shared her daughter's story.
Farida is a creative, multi-talented 10 year old who has recently been diagnosed
with a condition in which she may eventually lose her eyesight. Her mother now
fills Farida's days with color and creativity.

Farida enjoys my blog and Facebook page. She loves the colors and designs.
I am honored to be a part of this young girls story.

It's an important reminder for us all, to be thankful for what God has given us
each and every day.

I'm excited to share a couple of Farida's projects.


For those who follow me on Facebook will remember these cookies.
Farida made similar cookies after seeing the ones posted.
What a talented 10 year old!
Farida absolutely loves horses. She's been tying to convince her mother to get her one.
For now they've settled for a rabbit.
Farida crossed stitched this pillow on her own.
Impressive!

Keep Farida is your prayers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2012)