Monday, September 3, 2012

Eid Lunch

I know Eid was about two weeks ago, but we finally had the time to
get some friends together yesterday for Eid lunch at our place.

Everything worked out real well!
Here are a few pictures from the lunch.
We decided to host the party in the backyard.
We had a couple of canopies set up with chairs around
a small table.
(My DIY blue coke bottles came in handy again!)



The kids goodie bags all ready to go.



Some pictures of the food I made...



My friends plate.

Made these little 'hamburger cookies' for dessert 

My daughters birthday was a few days ago so we added a little
happy birthday message to her on the cake along with
Eid Mubarak.


Glad everything worked out. We're hosting another get together
at our place next week...

Hope all of you had a great weekend!


** Photo credit: Photography By Ayesha
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2012)