Monday, August 6, 2012

DIY: Eid Cards and Candy Bags

Eid is just around the corner! Time to start thinking about
sending out Eid cards to family and friends.

I purchased these blank cards (love the trellis pattern and bright color) and simply added gold letters to the front. Stenciled letters would work just as well.
Choices and styles of blank card are endless making
it easy to find cards that reflect your personal style.

---------------------------------------------------------
Giving my kids little candy bags the morning of Eid is so much fun. Seeing their faces
 light up when I tell them they can eat
candy in the morning is priceless. Obviously, that doesn't
happen any other day of the year.

I adore these
miniature paper bags from Micheals.


Candy!


Set the bags on a tray, ready for them to grab in the morning on the way to Eid prayer.

6 comments:

irfan Afridi said...

Good Them, Best Eid Cards for you.

Omaira said...

Great ideas! :)

Meow Opre said...

I was looking for some nice wordings and images that are perfect for Eid Cards and I found this site. Such awesome collections. :) I was only thinking of printable postcards, but these dyi hand mades are much better. Keep it up girl!:)

Saima said...

Thanks everyone! DIY Eid cards are always fun :)

thị hậu nguyễn said...

Welcome, your blog is great. I have read many of your articles. It's very interesting and meaningful, it helps me have more knowledge about life. - See more at:
happy wheels
super mario bros
pacman
agario

Giải Trí Tổng Hợp said...

Welcomes to google terminal keep sharing such ideas in the future as well.
google snake this was actually EARN TO DIE
what i was looking for,and i am glad to came here! AGE OF WAR 2
Hi! I’ve been reading your blog for a while HAPPY WHEELS
I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! Slitherio
Amazing insight you have on this, Slither io This article always blew me BIG FARM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2012)