Thursday, July 5, 2012

My Ramadan Pennant Garland

Ramadan is just two weeks away!

I'm leaving for Umrah this Saturday and will be gone for about a week, 
so I've been trying to get as much done as I can before our trip.


 A couple of weeks ago I went to Michaels to get supplies to make my own garland, I happened to come across this one by Martha Stewart and knew it'd work great with my backdrop.
All I had to do was stencil in Ramadan Mubarak!




Since I'll be out of town, there be no blog posts next week. 
When I'm back, I'm excited to share a few more ideas for Ramadan and Eid.
Hope you all have an excellent week!

2 comments:

Shai said...

Great job! Great idea!

Saima said...

Thanks Aiesha!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2012)