Monday, June 25, 2012

The Move

Sorry for the lack of posts this past week.
We just moved houses, needless to say, things have been pretty hectic on my end.
Thankfully, my husband and I both don't like seeing boxes around the house so we're just about finished unpacking!

Here are a few of my recent purchases:


Finally got my lantern up.


I adore the trellis pattern and multiple textures in this rug. It looks great in my new dining room.


I purchased this fruit bowl cover at Anthropologie, love the bright colors.


Hope all of you had an great weekend!

2 comments:

Omaira said...

Congratulations on the new place! MashaAllah, mubarak! :) I really, really like the lantern and the rug. Especially the rug. Great colours and design. Thank you for the continuous inspirations! :)

Saima said...

Thanks Omaira! Wish you were here to see it all come together. I'm having fun re-desiging everything :) You're welcome.... let me know if you'd like to see something in particular on the page for more personalized inspiration.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2012)