Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My Daughter's Room

Can't believe my daughter will be three in August! I've been slowly redoing her room; transitioning her from a nursery to a little girl's space.
After designing for my two boys, I'm definitely having fun 
being able to use more feminine colors.
I still need to buy her bed, new rug and something fun for her to sit on, while she reads next to her bookcase (she loves reading!). I'll continue to share the room progress.


Throughout our house, I've customized most of what goes up on the walls. I almost never buy framed art; I get frames, paint them if needed and put in images that work in the room.
 I combined the frames with a few different pieces including Peter Gould's artwork.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2012)