Monday, February 6, 2012

Would you...

Paint your floors? 

Elad Gonen & Zeev Beech
It's a commitment that I haven't yet made in my own home or any of my clients homes. Many designers, such as Mary McDonald, add this element to their rooms with fantastic results. She uses large scale geometric patterns that create interest and bold statements in each room. 

If any of you get inspired to do this in your home... let me know I have a DIY article to help you get started.


Mary McDonald

Mary McDonald

Lonny Mag

Sunnypaint

4 comments:

Omaira said...

Yes! :)

Saima said...

I had a feeling you would :)

Asra said...

It is a really neat effect, but doesn't it get worn down/ruined over time?

Saima said...

You can apply a coat of water-based polyurethane to high-traffic areas!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2012)