Wednesday, February 15, 2012

To Paint or Not to Paint

Yesterday, I was working with my clients finding the perfect color for their kitchen, family room and living room. Paint color options are endless. The key is picking the perfect shades that work with every aspect of the room. We narrowed our selection to a few; the next step is to apply the samples on the wall and see how each color works during the day, evening and night.

As I was looking through paint colors, I began thinking of spaces I've seen that are simply white. I personally love adding color to walls but sometimes it's refreshing to do things a little different. Simple and refined.


Darryl Carter Designs










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2012)