Monday, February 20, 2012

Children's artwork

Finding the perfect decor for children's room can be challenging. 
I always tell my clients to stay away from character themed rooms. Instead, focus on an overall look that meshes with your child's interests, allowing for more versatilely.

When it comes to artwork, I like to keep it fun and colorful. 
I came across these great pieces on Peter Gould's website Framing the prints and mixing them with the canvas art will give you a great feature wall in a child's room or playroom.

 





Another solution for bare walls is displaying your child's art work. Simply place them in matching frames to give it a cohesive look.


I love maps and globes. I'll be framing some maps that I've recently ordered for my older son's room. We both can't wait to get them up!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2012)