Friday, January 27, 2012

What's to come...

Firstly, I would like to thank all of you for the support, kind words and for sharing my blog with your family and friends. In just two days I've had a huge response, from all over the world!

Excited to make this a place for everyone to get inspired, learn some fun DIY projects, view some of my work and feature unique designs and items for your home and events.  I would love to hear your thoughts. Leave a comment or email me at saimanasimdesign@gmail.com.

I'll leave you with one of my favorite go to design books. I absolutely love this book:






Have an amazing weekend!

2 comments:

Naheed said...

Thanks for the advice on tile vs. hardwood. I totally prefer hardwood too. Only problem is the whole rest of the ground floor is tile, not just the foyer. So its easier to just replace the living room with tile instead of replace the whole house with wood. I would have loved wood. Hope you are well.

Saima said...

No problem. Yes, then definitely stick to tile. As I told you earlier, it's better to have continuity throughout. Good hearing from you Naheed!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2012)