Thursday, January 26, 2012

Lantern Love

I have always been drawn to the look of lanterns. Whether hung, placed on a table or set on the floor they always demand attention.


Classic Style



Stylish twist on the Lantern









 Hang multiple lanterns over a solid statement piece.






       Lanterns on a table. I added some color and interest by placing something inside.



Check out the color. Love the Moroccan influence.
                                                                             


























Entryway lantern. Perfect.






   - ZGallerie, Pottery Barn, Serena & Lily, Shades of Light.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too enjoy lanterns. The turquoise is pretty.

Omaira said...

I love lanterns. I never thought of putting something inside besides candles. Great idea!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2012)