Saturday, January 28, 2012

DIY Easy Canvas Art

Today I've decided to share some of my canvas art projects. I love working with canvas!

Here are three ways I've incorporated it into our home:

Store bought canvas pieces converted to work in our space:





I changed the colors of these pieces to match my dining room. 


Daughter's room:


I used four medium sized canvas boards to achieve this look.



Stickers, preferably something with some texture.




Thick wrapping paper. Neatly folded over the canvas and stapled to the back.


Stencil Art:




Three large canvas boards, stencils, paint and pearlized stickers.



I wanted to add some dimension to the piece. After applying the stencil I used a brush to smudge a few areas.


These are quite big and can be used to cover large wall spaces.


Hope this stirs some creativity in you. Go get some canvas boards and see what you can create!





4 comments:

Ayesha B. said...

Excellent ideas and yet so simple. I might try the stensil project.

Saima said...

Let me know how it turns out Ayesha!

As said...

This is a great idea! Definitely going to try this in our nursery! And I love your blog... so many great ideas!

Saima said...

Thank you! Yes.... do try it out and let me see some pictures :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2012)